QUALIFIED MUSIC TEACHERS
IMC Music Lessons Teacher’s Profile
Instrumental Music for Children is proud to work with a number of qualified teachers whose experience and interests span a variety of musical styles including classical, rock, blues, jazz, celtic, flamenco, metal, country and pop. We understand that a teacher’s personality, teaching method and musical interests play a major role in motivating and exciting their students; for this reason we strive to understand each student’s unique needs and interests in order to match them with the best possible teacher.
As a requirement for teaching all of our music teachers have completed and passed a background check.
Teachers profiles are grouped by program and individual instrumental classes below:
- Brass (Trumpet, Trombone, French Horn, Baritone, Tuba)
- Drums (Kit, Hand Drums, Bells, Orchestral Percussion)
- Group Programs
- Guitar (Electric, Acoustic, Bass, Banjo, Mandolin)
- Strings (Violin, Viola, Cello, Double Bass)
- Voice (Classical, Opera, Popular, Rock, Musical Theatre)
- Woodwinds (Flute, Piccolo, Clarinet, Bass Clarinet, Saxophone)